Join the Nuclear Skills Strategy Group, Women in Nuclear UK (WiN UK) and a host of expert speakers for an action-packed week of essential learning, inspiration and discovery. This is an opportunity to get up to speed with the latest developments in sustainable skills for nuclear including:
- Developing a diverse future workforce
- Apprenticeships and career pathways
- Exciting the next generation of nuclear professionals
- Removing barriers to the transferability of skills
- The industry requirement for skills
- Higher level skills for the future
By attending virtually, you’ll be able to choose from a wealth of seminars, speakers and workshop sessions to create your own customised skills event, focussed on the topics that matter most to you and your business – all from the comfort of your own desk!
Ideally suited for anyone involved with or with interests aligned to the nuclear sector. This will include senior professionals with a nuclear skills interest, influencers involved in policy formation as well as new and emerging talent from outside of our sector.
As a virtual event, not constrained by physical space or location, we are excited at the opportunity to reach a wide and diverse audience.
You will be directed to our event partner CVENT